Forums Latest Members

SOLD Breitling Navitimer World GMT Chronograph A24322

1. ashleysteadman Nov 16, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is a great Breitling Navitimer World GMT on a BRAND NEW Breitling leather strap (just bought from Breitling Sydney boutique - receipt available).

This particular example is in fantastic condition with almost no signs of wear. This A24322 reference features the Breitling 24 calibre movement, and is a certified chronometer. It has an imposing but comfortable 46mm stainless steel case, with black dial and the classic Breitling computational bezel.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref
    : A24322
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 46mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire.
    Movement: Breitling 24 calibre.
    Accessories: Watch, Breitling service case.
    Movement Condition: Excellent condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Excellent condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bezel Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet Condition: New.

Asking $5,295 AUD (roughly $3,975 USD) net to me, but open to reasonable offers.

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1d97.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d8c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d8d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d8e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d8f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d91.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d92.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d77.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d98.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d99.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d96.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d94.jpeg

dson415 likes this.
  2. ashleysteadman Nov 22, 2016

Bump!

3. ashleysteadman Nov 27, 2016

Sold elsewhere!