Forums Latest Members

FS Breitling Navitimer Chrono-Matic, ref 1806, cal 12, box & band, excellent condition

1. marturx Sep 15, 2015

For sale, and maybe a little extra to you with broad wrists, is this very nice Breitling automatic chronograph from the early 70ies.

The big size case measures 48 mm excluding the crown. Since it´s slimmer (less thick) than the Autavia, it wears pretty comfortably on the wrist. It measures 22 mm between lugs. The watch comes with a practically unworn Breitling original leather bracelet with Breitling buckle. The band is aftermarket. The case is in excellent unpolished condition. The back has worn down a little, so the text at the back is not as crisp as when the watch was new, but it´s all there and fully readable.

The black, matte, dial and the hands are in excellent condition. Perfect as far as I can judge. No damages whatsoever in it.

The cal 12 automatic chrono movement runs strong and keeps good time. Change of date works properly. All chrono functions works as they shall. My watchmaker had a look at the watch when I bought it 4 years ago. But it hasn´t been serviced since, and not used during that time either for that matter.

It comes with its original box, which is in very good condition. It also comes with an instruction booklet which is in fair condition.

I´m asking USD 3.000 for it, shipped. Shipping to be agreed upon with the buyer. Either postal service or courier. Payment by wire please to my bank account. I and the Watch are located within the EU. I have many solid references that can be provided upon request.

Chrono-Matic, på låda.jpg
    Chrono-Matic, i låda.jpg

Chrono-Matic.jpg

Chrono-Matic, liggande.jpg

Chrono-Matic, front.jpg

Chrono-Matic, höger.jpg

Chrono-Matic, vänster.jpg

Chrono-Matic, bak.jpg

Chrono-Matic, verk.JPG

Chrono-Matic, lock.jpg

Geo!, TNTwatch, maanu and 6 others like this.
  2. marturx Oct 10, 2015

Bump and reduced to 2800$