Forums Latest Members

FSOT Breitling Military for RCAF $5,650

1. Zuke Jun 30, 2017

Just in time for Canada's 150th Celebration

Up for your consideration is a true Mil-Spec Breitling made for the Canadian Department of Defense. This model was exclusively intended for military purposes, and was never available on the open market. This watch was issued by the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force)
    Overall this watch is in fantastic condition. Everything is Original. The dial has aged gracefully with a beautiful even patina.

This particular watch was featured in one of Hodinkee’s Bring a Loupe editions found here: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/whats-selling-where-five-absolutely-killer-watches-begging. Sadly it is not getting the wrist time that it deserves, so it's time to find a new home.

This watch is becoming increasing difficult to find. These unsigned military mono pushers are really starting to appreciate in value.

The movement is a Valjoux 236 which many of you know is a Valjoux 23 modified into a mono-pusher. It has a hack second feature. The watch is keeping good time, last service was approximately 2 years ago. You will see in the picture below the movement is in fantastic condition.

Case size: 36.5 x 45 mm
    The case back exhibits the DND serial #

Price: $5,650 USD OBRO – Price includes PayPal and shipping within Canada and CONUS. Payment to be paid in Canadian equivalent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For trades I’m primarily interested vintage sports watches i.e. Rolex, Heuer, Zenith, Omega etc..

I have a lot of references

Thanks for looking
    Z

Edited Jun 30, 2017
    Mad Dog, PaulC77, shishy and 2 others like this.
  2. Zuke Jul 4, 2017

Bump

3. Zuke Jul 7, 2017

Friday TTT