Forums Latest Members

SOLD Breitling Colt 44 Automatic Year 2017

1. JakubL Jun 4, 2018

Hi All
    Up For Sale is Breitling Colt Automatic (44mm)
    Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
    Reference Number: A17388
    Condition: Excellent almost Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, only few micro-dints on the caseback. Please See Photos
    Purchased in 2017 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under Manufacture Warranty Until 2019
    The Watch Comes Complete With Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty Card, International Warranty, Instructions Booklets and COSC Certificate
    + I Will Add Timing Machine/Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Results)

Retail Price: 3.160EUR
    My Price 2.990USD / 2.500EUR Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
    Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

Email: [email protected]
    I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]