Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Breitling Chrono-Matic, automatic caliber 11, beautiful original condition, serviced

1. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 9, 2015

Morning all

Didn’t think I would be parting with this as it is one of the few non Omega in my collection, however, having now gone unworn for the last 12 months I have decided it really needs to go to a home where it will be more appreiciated.

IMG_6827.JPG

The watch is a Breitling cal 11 Chrono-Matic, it is in beautiful original condition, I searched for a nice original example for a long time and this one came to me through the original owner in the South of France.

IMG_6824.JPG

I’ve owned the watches since 2011, I had it fully serviced and overhauled when I bought it but for peace of mind I have just had it serviced again and am happy to offer a personal 1 year warranty on it, also happy to provide service details to the new owner.

IMG_6834.JPG

The watch is completely original as you can see from the images, the dial is a wonderful cream silver and the watch has the original orange/ black hand combo, IMHO this is the nicest combination I think there is and those of you in the know will know these are rare watches now anyway but finding one with the cream/ silver dial is very difficult as most had the black combination.

IMG_6833.JPG

The case is is (as you can see from the images) in remarkably original condition) the bezel has faded beautifully, crown and pushers are in excellent condition as is the original crystal.

IMG_6830.JPG

The watch is presented on a NOS genuine croc band, which matches it very well and also supplied in a Breilting service pouch.

IMG_6832.JPG

I am looking for what I feel is a very reasonable £1850 shipped RMSD or International Signed for, payment via BT or PP gift, not really looking for trades on this one, would prefer a straight cash sale.

Cheers Tom

Edited Mar 9, 2015
    x3no, RawArcher, CdnWatchDoc and 4 others like this.
  2. x3no Mar 17, 2015

What size dial is this one?

3. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 17, 2015

Sorry chaps, remiss of me, I had traded this elsewhere