Forums Latest Members

BREAKING NEWS - 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 in Steel Revealed

1. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Jul 19, 2019

Well, my avatar was changed as I expected something huge on the exact moment of the Apollo 11 step on the lunar surface... weekend July 20th

2. kelsey Jul 19, 2019

Everyone is welcome to their opinion but he kinda goes full retard stating no one would buy the gold watch if it wasn’t associated with the moon landing.
    Yes like I’m spending 46k AUD on this watch only because it’s celebrating the moon landing, seriously for the price of some new BMWs I think ya kinda goto love the watch itself! I mean to celebrate the moon landing I could just buy some LEGO (oh and did for my 5 yo son).
    100% as I’ve stated before I think with this gold moon landing watch omega hit this one out of the park.....and there’s a ton of people buyer and non buyers who’d agree!

cjb169 likes this.
  3. srleadjb Jul 19, 2019

4. abrod520 Jul 19, 2019

It's actually quite a nice watch on the wrist. I've been wearing it all week and have warmed up to it a lot quicker than I thought I would. (And no, the bracelet isn't the game-changer here).
    Overall I think as a general LE, it's quite nice if a bit expensive for what you actually receive.

5. cjb169 Jul 19, 2019

100% agree. Was skeptical when seeing the photos - but it really is nice on the wrist and very excited to celebrate here soon the golden anniversary!

6. EricCsN Jul 19, 2019

(Bad because of astronaut’s ass.)
    A complete BADASS model..
    and a BADASS (according to a dictionary) is : someone or something that you admire or find impressive. So let me call it as the astronaut badass speedmaster model. There

Edited Jul 19, 2019
  7. Evitzee Jul 19, 2019

I never could understand those that thought the watch should be some kind of close replica (incl movement) of the first watch worn on the moon. That would be boring and, frankly, of not much commercial value for Omega. This watch is a commemorative watch acknowledging the first watch worn on the moon 50 years ago. It has some elements of the original but many new, forward looking, details and features. Haven't got the call yet but have no doubt it will be a solid watch to add and keep in the collection. Bottom line, I think Omega done good with the two 50th watches so far, whatever they have in mind for the 321 will just be a top-up to the milestone.

Martin_J_N and EricCsN like this.