Forums Latest Members

SOLD Brand New Omega Silver Snoopy Award Black Cordura Deploy Strap - 20mm CWZ003436

1. yinzerniner Aug 23, 2015

As seen in my post here, I have brand new Omega Silver Snoopy Award Black Cordura with leather lining and white contrast shipping available for purchase. The strap is model number CWZ003436. It measures 20mm at the lug ends and 18mm at the clasp end. It will work with any 18mm Omega or Omega-style deploy (-ant, -ment, whatever) clasp, and will fit any 20mm lug width watch. As stated in my post IMO this is the most comfortable strap I've ever worn on the most comfortable deploy clasp on the market. And now, for the pics (please excuse any dust or paper particles):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Item is not yet available for retail sale, I'm asking $250.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority Mail are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Aug 25, 2015

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Aug 27, 2015

And this is SOLD! Thanks OF!