Forums Latest Members

SOLD Brand New Bulang & Sons 20mm Vintage Leather Straps

1. yinzerniner Nov 7, 2015

For sale are three Bulang & Sons vintage leather straps. All are 20mm at the lugs and 16mm at the buckle, and all come with branded B&S hardware. Hand crafted by John Paul Menicucci for Bulang & Sons out of incredibly soft leather. And now for the pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These retailed for roughly $140 including shipping and exchange rate fees. Hodinkee sells their own branded JPM straps for $149. I'm asking $110 each, $210 for two and $310 for all three.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority Mail are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

Edited Nov 7, 2015
  2. yinzerniner Nov 7, 2015

Medium Tan is SOLD! Other two still available, and all PM's replied to.

3. yinzerniner Nov 7, 2015

Cracked Dark Brown is now SOLD! Light tan is still available, all PM's replied to.

4. Zuke Nov 17, 2015

PM Sent

5. yinzerniner Nov 17, 2015

All PM's replied to. Bump it up!

6. yinzerniner Nov 18, 2015

All straps are now SOLD! Thanks OF!