Forums Latest Members

Bracelet Ref. for Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

1. ranxoren Jun 26, 2016

Hi everyone,

After having looked at photos of the Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial on steel for the last couple hours I have sadly fallen in love with the bracelet.
    I was a little torn in the store but am a sucker for good leather and I got a great deal on it, so I went for it + Bond Nato.

So here I am asking: what is the bracelet reference for the one that comes with the SMc300?
    And alternatively since I don't have much money left, are there any good alternatives?

Thanks in advance everyone!! [​IMG]

2. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Jun 26, 2016

Bump. Folks, help one of our newest members, he's a cool guy. :thumbsup:

ranxoren likes this.
  3. ranxoren Jun 26, 2016

Thanks!!

OMGRLX likes this.
  4. Perseus Jun 27, 2016

I think any AD would be able to order the bracelet for you, but be prepared to open that wallet WIDE. Here are the numbers on the back of my bracelet: STZ001145.

OMGRLX and ranxoren like this.
  5. ranxoren Jun 27, 2016

Thanks for the details - and yeah I realize. I was asking more so I can hunt down a used one and know what I'm looking for :)

6. Perseus Jun 27, 2016

Just take it a second mortgage to cover the cost [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ranxoren likes this.
  7. ranxoren Jun 27, 2016

Haha I was thinking about it yesterday and trying to decide whether I should just suck it up and buy the bracelet from my AD (he usually gives me a substantial discount) but can't seem to justify spending over $500 after having just gotten the SMc300.
    Maybe later :)

8. ranxoren Jun 28, 2016

Ended up getting a StrapCode oyster bracelet to tie me over until I can sort this out.
    What does everyone think? I'm not 100% sold on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dalethorn likes this.
  9. kwtan Jun 29, 2016

on the back of mine is STZ001145 also

ranxoren likes this.
  10. Donn Chambers Jun 29, 2016

I'm not a fan of that bracelet you have on it. Frankly, although the OEM bracelet is nice because of the micro-adjustment in the clasp, I think this watch looks better on the leather strap you have, and the NATO. I've looked at both in the stores, and the bracelet just makes the watch too heavy (IMO) and doesn't look all that great with the watch. But the OEM Barenia leather strap or gray-black NATO really make the watch pop.

Again, all IMO. If you do want to wear it on a bracelet, get the OEM for sure.

11. Perseus Jun 29, 2016

I don't care for the look. Have you considered the vintage style Omega mesh? I think the 20mm mesh looks sharp. The 22mm requires getting a little crazy and cutting off link on the side so it doesn't rube. I don't have a picture handy but here it is on my PO:

Omega Duo 03.jpg

dalethorn likes this.
  12. Syed117 Jun 29, 2016

Always pay a little more for the bracelet version of almost any watch. Even if you like it better on a strap.

I'm pretty sure the seamaster 300 is only $100 more for the bracelet version at retail.

It's a lot easier and much less expensive to add a deployant and a strap than to add a bracelet.

I like the bracelet for my 57, but usually wear it on a strap.

[​IMG]

dalethorn likes this.
  13. ranxoren Jun 29, 2016

Thanks for all the insight everyone.
    I ended up taking off that bracelet within minutes posting those photos.
    I've been wearing it on the Bond Nato for now. So comfortable!

Hmm.. that's nice! Not a huge fan personally however.
    I wish the SMc300 was 20mm lug width; 21mm makes it difficult to find straps.

Love your Speedmaster 57!!