Forums Latest Members
  1. georgeAZ Jan 13, 2018

Hello All,

So I've recently caught the watch collecting 'bug' and have been scouring the thrift stores in my area looking for discarded watches to add to my collection. I purchased this bracelet today. I have been looking around on ebay and other sites and have not been able to identify. I have not seen any in this two tone configuration either. Can anyone shed some light on this bracelet? Is this a ref 1036? How old is it? What watch was it originally manufactured for? I appreciate the help in advance. Thank you! fullsizeoutput_5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_f.jpeg

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 13, 2018

I’ve got a similar one actually. No one really seems to know much. Marked as gold filled on the bracelet and US made with Omega, beads of rice... general consensus is it might have been made by Holtzer in Mexico... which makes little sense but no one really seems to know.

Edited Jan 13, 2018
  3. Temprus Jan 13, 2018

Seamaster DeVille?

Foo2rama likes this.
  4. georgeAZ Jan 14, 2018

Thanks to all that replied!
    I have decided to sell it instead of buying a watch to put it on.

Edited Jan 14, 2018
  5. ac106 Jan 14, 2018

How kind of you to post the link

georgeAZ likes this.
  6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 14, 2018

:mad:

7. georgeAZ Jan 14, 2018

Sorry, did I do something wrong? I can remove the link if that is against the rules.

8. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 14, 2018

Just appears as a drive by advertisement.

Stick around friend.

9. georgeAZ Jan 14, 2018

My bad. That is definitely not my objective. I removed the link. I really appreciate the info and your reply. I was going to keep the bracelet and buy a watch to put it on but decided that might be a little backwards :) I will most definitely be sticking around. Lots of great information and good people here. Like I said I just started getting into watches and am basically obsessed at this point haha. My wife thinks I’m crazy!

Foo2rama likes this.
  10. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 14, 2018

Welcome to the obsession. Set an avatar and enjoy!