Forums Latest Members
  1. TechGuyJ Dec 31, 2017

Ok guys, as many of you know, my inherited 145.022 (‘68) is on its way (at my watchmaker right now being cleaned and serviced). Now, the only question remaining... what bracelet to get with it? From what I’ve been reading, a 1039 is the period correct bracelet to get. But the prices are astronomical (sorry, I couldn’t resist!). I’m not a fan of the new bracelets with the polished links, but on the flip side, I’ve been reading that the overall quality of the period correct bracelets is disappointing.

Other than NATOs, I do want to be able to wear it on a bracelet, so what bracelet should I get? Something somewhat period correct, but has good quality (not sure which ref to get then)? Or is the only good bracelet the new ones?

I appreciate any and all input and advice!

Jason

2. siguzzi Jan 1, 2018

The 1116 is period correct too

3. maxbelg Jan 1, 2018

Exactly and it's cheaper and stronger than the 1039 if you can get one......

IMG_5153.jpg
    IMG_4978.jpg

4. TechGuyJ Jan 1, 2018

Ok, good to know! Where is the best place to find one? And what are the correct end links for it?

5. maxbelg Jan 1, 2018

End Links 575 and you could look here on this site and of course on E-Bay. Unfortunately they're not very common at all. I was very pleased when I got hold of mine. I prefer it to my NASA JB Champion, as a matter of fact I'm probably going to sell my JB!