Bracelet for Seamaster 60 Big Crown 166.062

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice regarding the correct bracelet for my Omega Seamaster 60 Big Crown 166.062. From what I've found so far, it seems the 1098/540 is the original correct bracelet, and the 1125/560 is a suitable replacement.

Are there any other vintage bracelet references that would also be correct replacements for this model?

Additionally, does anyone have a list of modern bracelet options that would work well with the 166.062?

By the way, if anyone has a 1098/540 in stock and is willing to sell, I’d be very interested in buying one.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Does this list available here on OF ?
One of our veteran members posted it years ago, it’s incredibly helpful.

Note the case reference numbers are listed with an additional 0 as that is the current replacement part number for that case- but aside of any revisions omega may have made over time (they do tweak them occasionally) it should still be the same fit.

One of our veteran members posted it years ago, it’s incredibly helpful.

Note the case reference numbers are listed with an additional 0 as that is the current replacement part number for that case- but aside of any revisions omega may have made over time (they do tweak them occasionally) it should still be the same fit.
much appreciated !
very useful thread along side with the ref-crown-glass-seal that i find myself looking at every week or so .
going straight to my bookmarks 😁😁

I’ve thought it would be great if there was a reference library tab or a thread that could be pinned with all this info (and product literature, service manuals etc) rather than it being spread out across years of threads.

I’ve thought it would be great if there was a reference library tab or a thread that could be pinned with all this info (and product literature, service manuals etc) rather than it being spread out across years of threads.
100% agree with you but there is a lot lot of information so maybe divided into a few subjects .