Bought my first Seedmaster, how’d I do?

I picked up this Seedmaster at auction based on this one picture. How’s it look? Seller says it probably runs - he got it at an estate sale, so it is most likely legit.

Because the little clocks are missing from the dial (those little ones the astronauts use when their other equipment fails), I assume this is a service dial - does that affect the value? Also, I just noticed that the pushers are missing, thoughts on where to source them? From the hat and tire tread, I’d date this to ‘62, does that sound right?

if someone could give me their uncle’s phone number, I’d like to call and see if the original steel bracelet could be found.

86733599-95A8-4D9F-BB39-56F973F27957.jpeg

Many thanks

Looks good , but did it come with the optional harvesting equipment??

I picked up this Seedmaster at auction based on this one picture. How’s it look? Seller says it probably runs - he got it at an estate sale, so it is most likely legit.
Key word being "Seedmaster" 😁😁😁

Looks good , but did it come with the optional harvesting equipment??

Seller said he would “combine” the original equipment in the sale, but must have forgotten to include it in the shipment.

Did I see it worn in The Astronaut Farmer?

That will increase the value! If Matt Damon is to be believed, most farmers grow potatoes.

if someone could give me their uncle’s phone number, I’d like to call and see if the original steel bracelet could be found.
I’ll ask my uncle, John Deere.

I have to say it's outstanding in its field ::rimshot::

I smell some not so rare form of organic fertilizer...

Going against the grain with that choice...but plow ahead anyway.

It’s the 63rd anniversary Ranchero LE

Got off the ferry in Bella Coola B.C., and on the road there was the farmer on a tractor sign. Somebody spray painted Floyd under the farmer guy. Further down the road was the cow sign, spray painted below was Floyd’s Cow🤪.

I wonder if it was the original owner whose farm was – ahem – short-handed?

Mine is a prototype
but case and dial are fully original, grown (not manufactured!) on the post farm.
Bracelet is carved from another post, its pretty stiff, but I'm not sure the post-carved strap is much better.

Peased to see you navigated the maize of possibilities. Must have bean a tough kale to make. Wheatever.