Bond 60th Anniversary Strap Ideas

@Space22 I don't share your conviction that Omega eventually do what its fans ask for. If that were the case we would have a nice sword hands SMP, a modern 2254 for instance and/or GMT diver and we would have lost the He valve on some models. Instead the sword hands are absent, the He wart is bigger than ever and the few GMT offerings are hideous and niche.

@Space22 I don't share your conviction that Omega eventually do what its fans ask for. If that were the case we would have a nice sword hands SMP, a modern 2254 for instance and/or GMT diver and we would have lost the He valve on some models. Instead the sword hands are absent, the He wart is bigger than ever and the few GMT offerings are hideous and niche.

While I don’t share your aesthetic assessment of the He valve …..I totally agree with you about Omega missing sentiment. A 40 mm Peter Blake inspired line of GMTs would be amazing. I can’t imagine they are blind to all the renewed chatter that model has been getting over the last few years.