Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN BNIB Omega Speedmaster Tuesday 2 "Ultraman" - fair price.

1. ChrisN Feb 16, 2019

This is a brand new, unworn, Speedy Tuesday 2 - Ultraman. The warranty card is dated the end of January 2019 and it's a complete set. The limited edition number is quite a nice one if you're in your mid forties. I bought this for a family member but, have discovered it's not his thing. Ah well.

I'm a watchmaker/collector not a dealer, so if anyone on here has missed out, then I'm offering the watch for sale at a fair price. A quick look here shows a few of these for sale all priced between £6000 and £7000 so, I suppose a typical final selling price would be £6250 for an unworn one. I thought it would be worth sharing the profit (as it were) so, if you're a regular contributor to OF and not a dealer, then the price is £5500 plus postage (You save £750 and I win £750).

It's £5500 (GBP) plus postage as noted above but, if you're one of my watchmaking customers, I'll sort out a slightly better price.
    I'm only accepting payment by bank transfer in GBP to my UK bank account.
    I'm not willing to sell to someone who just joined the forum to buy/sell. If no usual contributor is interested, I'll just remove it from the sale forum.
    I can post fully insured anywhere in the world and will complete the customs forms correctly. I'd prefer UK or EEUU as that's the simplest.
    I've sold on here before and you can see feedback in the seller review area.
    It seemed pointless taking lots of high quality photos as everyone knows what this is. I can take one big one showing everything if you want.
    I think I've hidden the information that others hide but, we'll see...

For any further details, send me a PM.

Cheers, Chris

Ultra 1.jpg

Ultra 5.jpg

Ultra 6.jpg

Ultra 7.jpg

Ultra 4.jpg

Ultra 3.jpg

lando, Omega1, adi4 and 17 others like this.
  2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 16, 2019

I'm keeping mine, so get this while you can. :thumbsup:
    Unworns are going to start drying up

drhombus24, ChrisN and sdre like this.
  3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 16, 2019

As we all know Chris is a true gentleman, GLWS :thumbsup:

drhombus24, ChrisN and KingCrouchy like this.
  4. ChrisN Feb 18, 2019

Bump.

Just receiving mails from dealers (plus one actual collector who wanted to trade) so, still available...

Cheers, Chris

5. ChrisN Feb 20, 2019

It's been some days and I've received mails but no-one met my (self imposed) criteria of 36+ posts in 2018 with no more than 50% in the sales area...

Never mind, withdrawn for now and I may put it up again soon at a price that anyone can buy at.

Cheers, Chris

jumpingsecond, Tet and KingCrouchy like this.