Forums Latest Members

SOLD Bluish/Gray DO90 Bezel $1,250 OBRO

1. JamesL1680 Mar 12, 2019

First and foremost, thanks to the mods for an old dispensation from the 200 post rule, and thanks to OF for the space.

As the cleanout continues, up for sale is a DO90 bezel. I will let the photos do most of the talking. It has a cool bluish/grey tone in certain lights/at certain angles. It is NOT a blue DO90 though, and I am not marketing it as such.

I am asking a firm $2,500 for this bezel, but if you have a reasonable offer, feel free to message me. The price includes fully insured shipping within CONUS (strongly preferred). Local pick-up is also welcome in the NYC area. I may ship internationally on a case by case basis, fully insured only and at the buyer's cost. Acceptable payment methods are Paypal (+3% if you prefer not to use Friends & Family), bank wire, or for local pick-up only, cash. I can provide references relating to purchases from and sales to fellow OF members on request, you should be able to do the same.

Photos are below, but I also have a great video of the bezel in natural light that I could send to anyone who is interested. I think it does a better job "describing" the bezel than the photos, personally.

IMG_1045.jpg IMG_1046.jpg IMG_1047.jpg IMG_1048.jpg IMG_1050.jpg

2. JamesL1680 Mar 21, 2019

Bump and price drop to $2,000

3. JamesL1680 Mar 26, 2019

SOLD

4. JamesL1680 Nov 25, 2019

Forgot I had listed this here - the buyer ultimately returned this as he could not get it to fit on his 2998. Originally, this bezel came off of a 105.012-65. When it returned to me, I could not get it to fit on my 105.003. I do not think anything nefarious happened while it was with the original buyer (he was referred by a friend, and has a good reputation on his own), but I cannot for the life of me explain how it originally sat on my 105.012 and then wouldn't sit on either a 2998 or a 105.003! My impression was that the same bezel should fit all 3 of these models.

Maybe it needs to be "stretched" by a fraction of a millimeter? Who knows - I certainly don't, nor do I have the wherewithal to figure it out. But if anyone thinks they do, I have no real use for it, so I will set the price at $1,250 and please feel free to make an offer. I want to consider this a final sale given that you would be buying a bezel that has not been fitted successfully on 2 different watches - so I will likely be more open to offers than I usually would :)