blue bezel

At it's current price I don't see any point for the OP to list it here. Probably will climb higher near the end.

Never understood why someone that actually wants to buy this watch would bid it with 8 days until the auction ends

Not so sure about the blue bezel. If faded okay nut otherwise I tend to prefer the classical black.

At it's current price I don't see any point for the OP to list it here. Probably will climb higher near the end.

The only reason was the teasing anyway... when he registered here he was telling it’s not for sale on the forum and already negotiating per PM. Wondering how many negociations didn’t end for this one to finally be listed on the bay 😗

The only reason was the teasing anyway... when he registered here he was telling it’s not for sale on the forum and already negotiating per PM. Wondering how many negociations didn’t end for this one to finally be listed on the bay 😗
I think that the moderators could see my account and verify your informations.
If i haved the 200 posts or i didn't need the money now, be sure that the watch had been for sell here.

The watch from ebay is mine and i could confirm that the bezel has faded blue😀

Congratulations @nalexi on achieving a very good price for your watch.

2F3FC686-C633-4DAF-A251-E8EC084CB16A.png

And i've decided not to sell😀
The watch is still mine.

What? How does that work?
I've paid taxes to ebay. I've spoken with the buyer. Explained the situation. And that's all.

I would have thought it would be more but I have no experience as seller on eBay. I’m positively surprised...

I would have thought it would be more but I have no experience as seller on eBay. I’m positively surprised...
That is the biggest fee. 750$ or 10% if the item won't sell more than 7,5k $

The 10% fee is limited to a maximum amount of 750$ , in the states if I'm not mistaken. In Germany it's Limited to 250€.
Exceptions are auctions on cars/boats/ and real estate.

For german ebay biggest private seller fee is 199eur.

I am surprised that your fee is huge.

For german ebay biggest private seller fee is 199eur.

I am surprised that your fee is huge.

Oh wow so they lowered it! Last time I sold something it was at 250... but that was 2-3 years ago. Good to know!

Back to the watch....
I don't realy understand the reason behind this auction, except now the sellers knows true market value of his watch. But for 750$?
That said, I wouldn't let this one go either. It's strikingly beautiful.