Forums Latest Members
  1. andrewg10 Nov 4, 2013

I have owned this beautiful watch for 4 months now. I absolutely love the blue face, it was by far the biggest selling feature for me. When the sun hits it on the right angle, it is absolutely breathtaking. I wear it almost every day, rarely wear any of my rolexes anymore. Only downside for me was the bracelet. I never could get a proper fit for my wrist. So i ended up purchasing an omega alligator strap at my local ad. I have included a pic for you guys. It is my only watch with a non steel bracelet and i don't think i will end up buying a steel bracelet watch again. The strap makes the watch a lot lighter and way more comfortable.

DSC_0037.jpg
  2. khoalety Nov 4, 2013

My PO 8500 bracelet also doesn't fit right either; therefore I went with the Omega rubber strap. I plan to try an extra half link on the other side of the bracelet to see what happen. Someone mentioned after they have 2 half links on the bracelet, it works better. Have you considered do the same thing for your bracelet on the AT?

3. ulackfocus Nov 4, 2013

I got VERY lucky with my new caliber 8500 blue AT as far as the fit of the bracelet. My old one (caliber 2500) never did fit correctly.

4. ron n Nov 14, 2013

I removed the ss bracelet from my cal 2500 and replaced it with a iSOFrane, It is a lot lighter and a great fit. I Have the iSOFrane band on a old scuba pro swiss watch and it is just starting to wear through at the attachment pin.

5. epl108 Dec 3, 2013

Curious...is that the 38.5mm or the 41.5mm? I'm still VERY new to this game, but having been reading as much as I can lately and am becoming more fascinated by the minute. Is the 38.5mm the only one considered the "Skyfall" or is that just the color of the dial in which case the larger case would also have the title?

Thanks!

6. andrewg10 Dec 5, 2013

this is the 41.5 mm watch. the 38.5 is the "skyfall" watch, but i have huge wrists and that one was too small. The 41.5 size is perfect in my opinion.

7. andrewg10 Dec 5, 2013

they are both the exact same in everyway but size.

8. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Dec 5, 2013

My AT with a half link adjustment worked out perfect.

9. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Dec 5, 2013

Great looking piece. The easiest way to tell is the date window on the 41.5 is slightly left while the 38.5 is right up to the edge of the dial. Wear in good health!