Forums Latest Members

SOLD Blancpain Villeret Moonphase Triple Calendar

1. gwzymytk Oct 6, 2016

I have planned a rather expensive acquisition and started collecting funds already. This means letting go of some of my most dear watches... All funds will go towards a new and totally out-of-my-confort-zone watch purchase.

This one truly hurts. Bought it as used earlier this year and wore it a couple of times, always with a suit and on formal occasions. Placed it on my wrist while at the desk just to wear it; absolutely stunning dial and crystal combo.
    Case is about 34 mm without crown, but wears significantly larger due to the very thin bezel. An elegant timepiece with a very nice complication and surprisingly uncluttered dial. Extremely slim.

Haven't seen many for sale; caliber Blancpain 65 (unadjusted, but decorated) - manual wind, day/date/month/moonphase complication with individual pushers.

Condition report:
    The good -
    crystal(s), hands, dial, crown, mechanism are optically perfect. The movement runs smoothly and winding is awesome.
    Original beautiful alligator strap and buckle, signed and stamped appropriately.
    Date and moonphase change flawlessly. I don't wear that much (hence the sale) and never bothered to time it.
    Timekeeping seemed good with no significant deviation over an almost two-days period.

The not-so-good - The watch head has some small swirls on the lugs and some on the bottom. Nothing too deep or significant or that can be seen from a mile when wearing the watch. The thin bezel helps anyways.
    The bezel has very tiny normal wear marks, nothing significant. Please see pictures, even though my shirt is reflected in most of them!
    UPDATE 09.10.16 Someone pointed out (thanks A!) the gap between the case and the case-back, visible in pictures 8 and 9; it was there when I bought the watch and I always assumed it's purpose is to help opening the case. The person pointing this out says his model didn't have this opening, so now I am questioning its existence myself; can it be the result of using the wrong tool to open the case, or does it actually serve a purpose?
    The strap has wear marks on the inside, but the exterior looks good. Genuine alligator - might prove difficult to ship overseas and this has to be discussed (CITES, etc.).
    No box or papers.

Price: EUR 1900 OBRO net to me- I prefer an EU transaction to avoid hassle and long-distance shipping. If you're awesome and can prove it, I will ship overseas, at my discretion. Solid references only, seriously.
    No papers, watch and Omega red box only.

Shipping within the EU only by DPD with tracking number at EUR 20. Shipping overseas - only by TNT, at a cost.
    Payment by PP or wire transfer (discount for wire/IBAN). PP available only for established members with perfect and significant feedback, otherwise bank transfer only.

Items are located in Craiova, Romania, within the EU. All duties or any other additional taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will provide step-by-step pictures/scans of the packaging and shipping process but once the package leaves my hands I have no power over it.
    I am a seller on Ebay under the same username for over 14 years and have 100% positive feedback with over 545 transactions (over 730 individual transactions) and many watches shipped to multiple locations (USA, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands etc.). For any other trust-related issues I can provide further credentials or proof of identity.

I also have several references on WUS, both as a seller and as a buyer. I can provide reference for other transactions as well (Omega 2254.50, Heuer Montreal sold to a very reputable dealer etc.).
    Multiple successful transactions on OF, one as a buyer and one as a seller (my Longines Chronograph went to Austria).

https://omegaforums.net/threads/ritterdp-is-a-great-buyer.44882/
    gwzymytk great seller
    gwzymytk is the best seller ever (probably)
    gwzymytk - Great buyer
    I bought a Longines Conquest Watch from gwzymytk and am very happy!
    gwzymytk - very positive experience
    gwzymytk good experience. Great seller. To repeat.
    gwzymytk - A very good buyer

I cannot take any returns for this item unless grossly misrepresented by me in the description and/or pictures. Please observe carefully, read the entire description and ask all questions prior to committing. No warranty.

Thank you OF for hosting my ad!
    All proceedings will go towards watches and watch-related stuff :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Oct 9, 2016
    Swissgmt1675 likes this.
  2. gwzymytk Oct 8, 2016

Quite a bit of interest for this one. Terribly sorry for being reluctant to ship outside the EU, alligator strap plus customs and fees make it a pain.

Price updated to EUR 1750 all inclusive for an EU sale (shipped by DPD and PP'led). Further discounted by 3% if paid by a "no-fee-for-vendor" method.

3. gwzymytk Oct 18, 2016

Watch was serviced and received a nice case buff (found some superficial markings on the back), then went on its way to the patient future owner.
    Will update this space once it reaches him and all is concluded (resident here on OF and a nice fellow).

4. ulackfocus Oct 18, 2016

Whoever bought it is going to be VERY happy with it. :thumbsup:

5. gwzymytk Oct 18, 2016

Indeed; selling it was extremely painful, but currently pursuing another watch purchase, which is waaaaay out of my comfort zone price-wise.
    The fact that I keep bumping into nice alluring vintage Omega divers also isn't helping....

Later edit: And the watch safely reached Swissgmt1675 ; TNT's one-day-delivery, although expensive, is excellent.

Officially SOLD!

Edited Oct 19, 2016