Forums Latest Members

SOLD Blancpain Villeret Moonphase Complete Calendar 8-Days Limited Edt. 75 Pieces in Platinum

1. JakubL Apr 14, 2017

Hi All
    Up For Sale is Blancpain Villeret Moonphase Complete Calendar 8-Days Limited Edition 75 Pieces Worldwide (42mm)
    Platinum Case fitted on the Black Alligator Leather + Additional Brand New Blancpain Alligator Strap in the Package
    Reference Number: 6639-3431-55B
    Condition: Near MINT. The watch has some microscratches on the case which can be easily polished if needed. The sapphire is Clear. The Alligator Leather fitted on the watch shows some wear so I will add brand new one. Please See Photos
    Purchased in 2011 in Russia from Authorised Dealer
    The Watch Comes with Blancpain Wooden Box and Papers Including International Warranty Card, Manual Booklet and Booklet in Leather involving Limited Edition Certificate etc. The inner part of the humidor box is missing. Please See Photos
    + Brand New Blancpain Alligator Leather included in the set as mentioned above

Retail Price was 62.300USD (Discontinued Model) Impossible to buy anywhere in the world now, big rarity and highly collectible item.

My Price 29.900USD / 27.900EUR Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.
    Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal. Please No Trades or Low-Ball Offers.

Email: [email protected]
    I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]