1. Baco Noir Feb 22, 2015

Brand Blancpain
    Series Fifty Fathoms Trilogy GMT
    Model No. 2250-1130-64b
    Case Material Stainless Steel
    Case Diameter 40.5mm
    Case Thickness 13.00mm
    Dial Color Black
    Bracelet/Strap Rubber Black (sale includes new OEM black leather strap)
    Clasp Type Deployant Clasp
    Movement Automatic Caliber 5A50 with 100-hr power reserve
    Screw Down Crown Yes
    Bezel Bi-Directional Rotating Stainless Steel
    Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire with double AR coating
    Case Back Stainless Steel
    Water Resistant 300m/1000ft

Movement: The watch is fitted with the Blancpain caliber 5A50 movement, which offers the impressive 100-hour power reserve when fully wound, is made up of 238 hand-finished pieces, and is non hacking. The main hour hand can be independently adjusted forward and backwards and the date travels with it. The 24 hour hand or GMT hand is set by moving the minute hand forward or backwards. This jump hour feature allows the time to be quickly adjusted when traveling, while the GMT hand is used to monitor the hour in the home time zone or another time zone of your choosing.

Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, date, 24-hour hand (second time zone)

Case: Stainless steel; polished, in three parts. Dimensions of the case: 40.5 mm (diameter, not including the crown), thickness 13.3 mm. Bi-directional rotating bezel with 24-hour divisions in relief, screw-in crown, domed sapphire crystal; screw-on back; water-resistant to 30 atm.

Dial: Black, applied Arabic numerals and bar markers with luminous coating. Sword-shaped hands in white gold with luminous coating.

Strap: Fitted currently with the original rubberized OEM leather strap on deployant clasp. BRAND NEW, never mounted Blancpain leather strap included in the sale.

Condition: This watch is excellent condition - no deep scratches or dings. As with any pre-owned watches, there are fine hairline scratches that can been seen with a loupe. The caseback does have a few hairline scratches that can be seen with the naked eye, but they are not deep - just stating for full disclosure. The watch was just serviced by Blancpain at the New Jersey service center in November 2014 and has not been worn since. The original strap is still mounted on the watch and shown in the photos, but this sale also includes a brand new, never mounted OEM leather strap from Blancpain that was received with the recent service. Also note that the outer box is torn from bottom to top on the seam to the right of the word Blancpain. Photos are of the actual watch and items included in the sale and were taken at a get together on 2/14/15 by Chip Omota (aka SLRdude on many of the forums).

Price: Asking $4,900 including overnight shipping within the CONUS (no trades). Includes watch, inner/outer boxes, service case, new OEM leather strap, polishing cloth, warranty booklet, owner's booklet, and service card dated Nov 17, 2014. Original MSRP was $10,400.

Returns: Full refund if not as described and I notified within 48 hours. Must be returned within 48 hours of notification and in the same condition with all materials included in the sale.

References: I am a long time member of several forums, but I am mainly a collector and not a high volume seller. I do have some past sales for a Rolex Sea Dweller, Omega Great White, Nomos Tangomat GMT, Tudor Date-Day Jumbo, and Helson Shark Diver.

TRF ID is Baco Noir
    Sea Dweller on TRF
    https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=320274

Omega Great White GMT on TRF
    https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=309158

WUS ID is rogerfromco
    Nomos GMT on WUS
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/rogerfromco-great-seller-814891.html

Tudor Date-Day Jumbo on WUS
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/great-dealing-rogerfromco-853605.html

Helson Sharkdiver on WUS
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/rogerfromco-trusted-seller-927240.html

I also recently sold an IWC Portofino to member and trusted seller takuya (Thanh Do).

Finally, I am a forum advisor at www.wristwatchforums.com under the user name of Baco Noir.

Contact Info: email is rogerfromco (at) y a h o o (dot) com and if you contact me via PM I will send you my cell phone number if you want to discuss questions directly with me.

Thanks,

DSC_3388.jpg DSC_3392.jpg DSC_3396.jpg DSC_3398.jpg DSC_3413.jpg DSC_3418.jpg DSC_3420.jpg DSC_3431.jpg DSC_3432.jpg DSC_3435.jpg DSC_3438.jpg DSC_3440.jpg DSC_3441.jpg DSC_3442.jpg DSC_3444.jpg DSC_3445.jpg DSC_3448.jpg Roger

knappo1307 and andiman1 like this.
  2. Baco Noir Feb 26, 2015

Snow day bump.
    [​IMG]

tamura, JohnSteed, ulackfocus and 4 others like this.
  3. epl108 Feb 26, 2015

awesome picture!

Baco Noir likes this.
  4. Hijak Feb 26, 2015

+1 on that!:thumbsup:

Baco Noir likes this.
  5. Baco Noir Feb 26, 2015

No watch was harmed during the taking of this photo (nor the snow blowing)!

ulackfocus likes this.
  6. Baco Noir Mar 6, 2015

Weekend Bump!

FYI - you won't find one of these beauties in better condition. Unworn since full service Nov 2014. Was trying to decide whether to keep or get another watch and bought a Panerai 422, so this one has to go. HAGWE.

7. Baco Noir Mar 8, 2015

An interested party asked me about the lume on this watch and made me realize I had not included a lume shot. This is one I took several years ago, but shows that all the hour indices and hands are filled with super luminova.

[​IMG]

8. Baco Noir Mar 13, 2015

All PMs answered. Open to reasonable (not wholesale) offers. I may be a bit slower responding to PMs / emails until March 30, but should be able to get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks in advance for your patience. HAGWE.

9. Baco Noir Mar 27, 2015

Price dropped to $4,500 via wire transfer (includes overnight, fully insured shipping within the CONUS - no trades / no OCONUS sales). With a full service on Nov 17, 2014, and unworn since, along with a new OEM leather strap included in the sale, this is one pristine watch.

10. Baco Noir Apr 10, 2015

Weekend bump. Hagwe

11. Baco Noir May 4, 2015

On Hold Pending Funds - Thanks Omega Forums!

12. knappo1307 May 5, 2015

Great watch!! Hope the funds go through for you......

Baco Noir likes this.
  13. Baco Noir May 11, 2015

Sold. Thanks Mark and Omega Forums.