Posts
8
Likes
15
love the bezel of this watch, the only detail I would change is to put a solid caseback on it, the movement isnt finished to a high enough standard nor is mechanically interesting like a chronograph and 50% of its obscured by the rotor.
What? The anglage is literally cleaner than my APROO or the pateks I’ve had. 😂

It’s surprisingly thick with very little marks left on it. This is actually a lot cleaner than patek 😂
 
Posts
208
Likes
136
What? The anglage is literally cleaner than my APROO or the pateks I’ve had. 😂

It’s surprisingly thick with very little marks left on it. This is actually a lot cleaner than patek 😂
its a tool watch - bin off any display caseback
 
Posts
8
Likes
15
its a tool watch - bin off any display caseback
I leave my BP Bathyscaphe on for most stuff but I don't think that many people are really treating these like tool watches. If you look up used ones, they're almost all in mint or near-mint condition. Seems like a shame to hide excellent high horology level finishing.

My point though is that these are very well finished VS what you said around them not being well finished. If people like seeing Patek casebacks or Lange, they'll like these.
 
Posts
1,388
Likes
15,704


Added the titanium bracelet 3 weeks ago to my 1 year old Fifty Fathoms. Have worn it every day since then. I have not done that in many years with any watch. Not sure what is going on with me.
 
Posts
1,388
Likes
15,704


Finally wearing another watch but it is the Quantieme Complete with moon phases. Still smitten with this one though.