Forums Latest Members

SOLD Black dial Omega Admiralty on Omega Fixo-Flex bracelet

1. ChrisN Jun 6, 2019

I'm selling off some watches so am putting up this black dial Omega Admiralty Genève on Omega Fixo-Flex bracelet. Omega case reference 135.015 with calibre 601, serial 27801005. Bracelet is reference 1122 with the hard to find 563 end links. Sized for my 6.75 inch wrist and with a few spare links.

Only the first photo is "cropped and enhanced" by Windows. The rest are straight from the camera/microscope and then resized to 1024 wide in Paint.
    ad1enh.jpg
    ad2.JPG

Watch head diameter is about 35 mm excluding crown but it wears quite large with the guards and long lugs so, here's a comparison to my Speedmaster Pro (not included in sale!:rolleyes:).
    ad3.JPG

Some detail shots of the head.
    ad4.JPG
    ad5.JPG
    ad6.JPG
    ad7.JPG

Inner case back.
    ad8.JPG

Dial overall shot and microscope pictures. The microscope pictures have variable colouring as I don't usually worry too much about that. The last one shows the lume is missing from the six O'Clock marker.
    ad9.JPG
    ad10.jpg
    ad11.jpg
    ad12.jpg
    ad13.jpg
    ad14.jpg

Movement.
    ad15.JPG

I'm a watchmaker and serviced this watch about 18 months ago. I've just opened it to check it over and it doesn't need another service at this point so I'm happy to give a one year warranty on this watch. Recent Omega crystal and crown so this watch passes a 30m water resistance test. There's a pdf write up of the service here and this picture shows what's in there.
    ad16.png

Watch is in UK and priced at 1050 GBP by transfer to my UK bank account. Delivery is 10 GBP in UK and I can deliver anywhere, fully insured, for 25 GBP. Seven day return window if you're not happy but you pay the insured return postage both ways.

You can search for ChrisN on here to see my feedback. Thanks for looking.

Regards, Chris

Edited Jun 6, 2019
  2. ChrisN Jun 8, 2019

A few people talking to me about this but nothing agreed at the moment so, still available.

[Edit - on hold pending funds for an established member and gentleman:thumbsup:]

Cheers, Chris

Edited Jun 8, 2019
    chronoboy64 likes this.
  3. cristos71 Jun 9, 2019

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet, a beautiful, serviced example of this reference in excellent condition!

George.A likes this.
  4. ChrisN Jun 12, 2019

Thanks @cristos71 - we were just waiting for the banks to do their stuff and it is now marked as SOLD.

Thanks to OF, the buyer (who is a regular) and everyone for looking and showing interest.

Cheers, Chris

KingCrouchy and cristos71 like this.