Forums Latest Members

Black Bay Chrono vs Daytona

1. Castle4444 Oct 19, 2018

Anyone out there own both?? Just after owners thoughts.
    My Daytona has always felt a tad small, so I’m thinking at 41mm this might just do the job or is it a monster??. Also quite keen on the dial which looks matt black and the riveted bracelet is a nice touch.

2. Mücke Oct 19, 2018

If you like the chubby hour hand of the Black Bay chrono and if you need a date display - go for the Black bay chrono.

Castle4444 likes this.
  3. Castle4444 Oct 20, 2018

Guessing the BB Chrono isn’t too popular

4. stevec14 Oct 20, 2018

It wears big, much like the rest of the black bay line. For me, I like this watch on strap as opposed to bracelet. Nice watch, but not in the same ball park as the Daytona IMO but obviously much less expensive.

5. Hands90 Nov 3, 2018

I can see why the BB is not a popular watch but it's really a shame.
    Amazing movement and a great watch for the value.

If they sell them all off and stop making them... dare I say they would become more collectable.

Castle4444 likes this.
  6. tzachi Nov 6, 2018

BB wears big.

Daytona is smaller, and due to visual of ceramic bezel looks even smaller (bezel "closes" on dial).
    its a matter of personal taste
    I vote Daytona

Castle4444 and time flies like this.
  7. DannyO Jan 16, 2019

The Tudor wears big from the reviews I've seen and the snowflake hour hand does get in the way. It does need refined where the Daytona does not. This may sound crazy but if you live in a warmer climate, where you will not have to fight the sleeve of your shirt, get the Tudor. Its a great value with the Breitling collaboration. You could buy it and a Cellini as your dress watch and still have money left over.

Castle4444 likes this.