Big Price UK auction for Seamaster 300 dial and spare hands

UK auction yesterday sold a spare Seamaster dial and spare hands for , to me, a very high price .
Description
"A replacement Omega Seamaster 300 dial, with luminous Tritium markers denoting hours and Arabic numerals at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions, back stamped ‘1098’, ‘05903’, together with four sets of replacement minute and hour hands and a replacement plexiglass-glass with etched emblem, all NOS"

Lots of bidding at the time. £9000 + seller's commission = approx £11000 ( another 5% if bidding online)
Took snapshot as hammer went down .

Same auction house had a lot of dealer promotional display stuff selling as well.

Nesbitts Seamaster dial.png

That’s because it’s a military dial.
TBH I didn't even notice the T sign until saw your reply. Vintage watch lovers must have sharp eyes.

That’s because it’s a military dial.
Thanks . Not my speciality and wondered why it was contested so strongly ! More to learn .

Thanks . Not my speciality and wondered why it was contested so strongly ! More to learn .

For the right person in need , that completes a Pound 30.000 plus Watch....

Is the 165.024 becoming more noticed in the vintage collector world? I think it is the perfect vintage diver watch, that never really seemed to get its fair share of attention (until now?).