Bi-directional click spring for Seamaster?

As I no longer use my watch for diving I would like to change the click spring on my Seamaster 2220.80 to a bidirectional one.

I am under the impression that GMT Seamasters like the 2534.50 came with a bidirectional click spring. Would anyone know the part # of that bidirectional clickspring? Given these watches are from the same era I am hoping the clicksprings are interchangeable.

Before anyone asks….I find that bidirectional bezels way more functional on a day to basis for timing things like a steak on the bbq. I made this same change on my Sub and it’s way more useful.

Thanks

You can do a ghetto bidirection bezel clickspring by bending down the edges a little

Wouldn’t a gmt bidirectional bezel only have 24 clicks?

I’ve never actually owned a gmt so maybe I’m wrong here.

You can do a ghetto bidirection bezel clickspring by bending down the edges a little
Would prefer to have a proper clickspring

The click spring should have no effect on number of clicks as bezel is not changing, the back of the bezel and its indents is what determines number of clicks

As I no longer use my watch for diving I would like to change the click spring on my Seamaster 2220.80 to a bidirectional one.

I am under the impression that GMT Seamasters like the 2534.50 came with a bidirectional click spring. Would anyone know the part # of that bidirectional clickspring? Given these watches are from the same era I am hoping the clicksprings are interchangeable.

Before anyone asks….I find that bidirectional bezels way more functional on a day to basis for timing things like a steak on the bbq. I made this same change on my Sub and it’s way more useful.

Thanks
129ST0512