Forums Latest Members
  1. dinexus Jul 23, 2017

The OEM canvas strap that came with my Good Planet AT is amazing, but I really need a shorter length, or another strap entirely. Have had my eyes on a croc or leather option from the Speedy Pro / DSotM collections, but not sure if there's a preferred AD around here that's cool with ordering up straps in a timely fashion?

2. yinzerniner Jul 23, 2017

No real good online AD's for Omega straps since they tightened their supply chain, and the ones that do sell online often charge more than non-online AD's and OB's. Best bet is to go through your local AD or OB and have them order what you're looking for.

But another option if you don't mind not having an Omega emblazoned strap is to go through the OEM manufacturer of the Goodplanet AT strap, Jean Rousseau. Do a search on this forum and you'll find all the info you need. Price will probably be a bit less than what is MSRP through official Omega channels, and they offer customization.

Olzam and dinexus like this.
  3. dinexus Jul 23, 2017

That's incredible intel, thank you. I'll check them out!

4. Perseus Jul 24, 2017

I really wish I could buy the straps online. The AD is a 45min drive each way without traffic. With traffic...only God knows.