Forums Latest Members
  1. ipreferjester Jun 5, 2019

This had me in stitches :D

Taddyangle likes this.
  2. Nivka Jun 8, 2019

It's one I got off eBay for a similar price. It actually doesn't have a name or model printed on it or the manual sorry

3. Nivka Jun 8, 2019

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. B Chas Jun 9, 2019

I've had 2 watch winders over the past 20 years. First one lasted 15 or so years before it gave out, was quiet, paid around $50-60. Second one is still working just fine, both run smooth, quiet and inexpensive. Bought on line, I think Amazon, but could have been elsewhere. I got them because a friend told me my Daytona would need servicing if I didn't keep the lubricant moving. I recently looked to buy a 4 watch model, as the others were 2 watch models. The ad for the one I liked most was so refreshingly honest, said the moving lubricant thing was a myth and the best reason to buy was to not need to reset multiple watches. Lots of models out there, some attractive with nice wood veneers.

5. corn18 Jun 9, 2019

Well, after reading this thread and setting the PAM once (the quick set feature isn't quick), I ordered one like yours off Amazon. Should get here today.

6. krh7 Jun 11, 2019

you guys think this makes the oils dry faster?

7. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Jun 12, 2019

Yup. And increases wear on mechanical parts :thumbsup:

8. Professor Jun 12, 2019

I've noticed that when a watch has sat unused for quiet awhile, years perhaps, it can run either two or three minutes fast or slow in 24 hours for weeks after being put to use again, slowly getting closer to on time, then settle down and stay right on time.

Perhaps making sure a watch you depend on never stops for any length of time can assure that any time you pick it up it will be as accurate as it gets.