Forums Latest Members
  1. Marty McDawg Sep 11, 2018

After months and months of searching for my first Speedmaster, I was lucky enough to encounter @bernarddevos here on the forums.

He could not have been more helpful and patient and understanding as I navigated through the process of searching and finding my first Speedmaster.

He had it serviced prior to me purchasing and kept me in the loop on all of its progress. Sent photos at every request.

Bernard is over and Europe and I am in the US. That said, the original lume was a bit lacking and I was certainly interested it a period correct reluming. Bernard was willing and very comfortable with sending the watch to the acclaimed king of reluming James Hyman. Bernard sent it to James who did a stellar job. James then returned it to Bernard before shipping it out to me.

Being in the US, it would have been a hell of a process to get the watch and then send it back across the pond to James so I am indebted to Bernard for handling all that prior to sending it to me.

Other than customs in the US being slight pain they tend to be, the shipping went smoothly and without a hitch. Bernard is a wiz with shipping/forms/all that jazz.

It arrived yesterday without harm. This was the first transaction with @bernarddevos but will certainly not be the last. I couldn’t be more happy.

1AF5363F-9DF3-4DFD-805B-38BA6B3FFC16.jpeg

bernarddevos likes this.
  2. bernarddevos Sep 13, 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Brooks.
    I am happy the watch is in good hands.
    Best regards,
    Bernard