Forums Latest Members

bergeon watch stafs and stems

1. jdssoares Aug 4, 2014

hi once again i would like to now if their is some one who could help me with a catalog on bergeon winding stems and stafs to get the wright calibre winding stems and and staffs please by their calibre like the ronda eg longines 37.9 abc ronda is nº 1632 thanking you if you could help

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 4, 2014

Not clear on your request. Are you looking for the correct catalog part numbers of the stem and staff for your watch? If so, what watch (brand and model/reference) are you repairing?

3. jdssoares Aug 5, 2014

thank you i actually needed the catalog with the movement calibres to match the wright staff and winding stem for variious makes becouse i have a stock of winding stems and staffs to use so i needed the bergeon catalog glade if you could help

4. woodwkr2 Aug 5, 2014

Bergeon's catalog is available on their website or at many material houses.

I'm not sure Bergeon's catalog is what you're actually in need of, however. You may want to try looking for a Best Fit catalog. You can pay for an online subscription to this, or look for a used copy on the secondary market.

In either case, I don't think any forum member will be able to post for you what you seem to be looking for.

If you have a single request like, "is Rhonda part #3643 compatible with movement xyz," perhaps someone will take the time to look up this information for you.

5. jdssoares Aug 5, 2014

thank you