Forums Latest Members

Belated "Thank You!" to forum member @JackDaniels83

1. Ritzwatch Nov 4, 2017

I have been away for a while, weathering the storms of life (all is going to ultimately be fine, thanks), and I have missed lurking and learning on the forum.

I have taken way to long to give a public "thank you" to forum member @JackDaniels83.
    Some of you may have seen a thread I posted about a solid gold constellation f300 a while back. (You can find it here: https://omegaforums.net/threads/expanding-my-horizons-learning-about-f300s.62715/) Well, Daniel happens to know quite a bit about these pieces.

Having seen my post, and kept up with my learing experience, Daniel graciously reached out to me and offered me this:

IMG_1280.jpg

Daniel offered this at a very reasonable price, and it arrived, safe and sound some weeks ago. Alas, because of aforementioned storms, I have not yet been able to deliver the piece to the watch owner to make a correct piece, but, thanks to Daniel's generosity, a piece that was headed to the scrap heap for gold value is now going to be, if not factory-original, at least period-correct. My friend has had the movement on his watch fixed and is awaiting my delivery to put this piece back together.

If any of you have occasion to cross paths with Daniel, either as a buyer or a seller, I can share that my (unsolicited) experience with him was 100% positive and was a credit to spirit and purpose of this fine forum.

Thank you Daniel, and thank you, Omega Forums. I think I shall fritter a bit of time here this afternoon because I am not sure how long it will before I can get back. And, someday, when my friend and I are looking for a steel f300 to add to our collections, we will give @JackDaniels83 a call.

Thanks Daniel, I hope others will repay your kindness and generosity.

kidkimura, ICONO, jud and 2 others like this.