Beautiful constellation(turned out to be a counterfeit). Want help evaluating before I buy

This is a constellation for which I am in talks with the owner. His initial listing ended unsuccessfully. Possibly because he had listed it as a pie pan.
I contacted him, a pawn shop/ vintage Shop kind of thing. He confessed he doesn't know much about watches neither do I(though I am trying). He was not willing to budge below $700. ( His initial asking was
around 900)

I know it's not the sharpest case. Movement also has stains/ ? Surface rust. Is it a deal breaker?
I am not a collector and don't need it to be collector quality ( though I have a feeling the more I am in this forum the more my standards for a watch are increasing)
Is the price $700 a decent deal? Or will I be able to do better within this budget?
Bucke and strap are after market.

Im not sure if the movement photos are just low resolution, but these movement photos look like bad news to me- I would be very wary on this one- can you get better resolution movement photos? Without them it would be a hard pass for me.

Refinished dial.

Need a straight on shot of the outside of the back, 14900 is the most widely counterfeited case.

I don't feel good about this one regardless.

most watches will seem to look OK with these low res pics : you need high res pics to be able to evaluate a watch ; also, even on E-Bay, I would expect higher prices, it's suspect to me : usual way to hook a buyer by a very attractive price, so one more red flag

I will post the link of eBay advertisement. I think photos are better there. Something about the way I download i
Im not sure if the movement photos are just low resolution, but these movement photos look like bad news to me- I would be very wary on this one- can you get better resolution movement photos? Without them it would be a hard pass for me.

Managed to down load better quality pics ( I hope).
Is your opinion the same?

Refinished dial.

Need a straight on shot of the outside of the back, 14900 is the most widely counterfeited case.

I don't feel good about this one regardless.
Hello sir I was very confident about the dial. I think it's the poor quality download i did that made the dial look redone. Some better pics. Plz educate me if I am wrong
Also the case back photos you wanted. Do they look fake. Any tips to identify counterfeit will be greatly appreciated

The markers look Onyx. Don't they? 700 bucks is reasonable right? For the whole package and condition.

COUNTERFEIT CASE!

The stars are wrong.

Honestly NOTHING about this watch is good or correct.
Edited:

And you’ve noticed the missing minute marker between 4-5

Good eye. Totally missed that ::facepalm1::

Seems they also forgot "Swiss Made"

I'll put it as plainly as I can, this watch is a pile of shit in any language.

Thank you guys. Your experience and keen observation saved the day for sure. Went through Desmonds blog and couple of things that stood out in retrospect.
The ' plumping out' of the main case is not faceted in this watch and looks similar to the counterfeit example shown.
This dial also fails the "moy" test. I guess they should align vertically? The date window in not faceted as described. And want the others keen eyed members already pointed out.

On top of all the points made here, even if it was a good ‘un the movement looks pretty grotty, so I’d still stay way clear.