Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Baylor Neptune Super Compressor Ref 10-464

1. Wlcutter Sep 17, 2021

CASE: The 36.5mm stainless steel case is in good, used condition. I don't believe it's been polished, and the crowns are the original cross-hatched ones. The watch has clearly been worn, as the caseback engraving is worn, but nothing seems to have suffered much abuse. The top crown rotates the internel bezel as it should.

DIAL+HANDS: Stunning and original. The metallic gray dial's spotless, from what I can see, and the lume is all original and matching on both the hour plots and the hands.

MVMT: The watch is powered by an AS 1903 and is currently running. I don't know the service history of the watch, but for the last month or so I've had this, whenever I've picked this up, turned the bottom crown a few turns, and worn it, the watch has kept good time and has had a decent power reserve. Again, I don't know the history, and there aren't service markings in the caseback, so while it's currently working, it should be serviced for regular wear.

This watch was from a retired watchmaker's old boxes.

The price is $1500 net to me, which included FedEx shipping on me.

While I don't have any sales through OF, I'm on IG (@wescutter) and have sold lots through Chronotrader as well. I'm more than happy to provide references.

IMG_9117.jpg
    IMG_9118.jpg IMG_9119.jpg IMG_9120.jpg IMG_9121.jpg IMG_9122.jpg IMG_9123.jpg IMG_9124.jpg IMG_9125.jpg IMG_9126.jpg

Zdzislaw, Bille, philips and 2 others like this.