Forums Latest Members

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chronograph LNIB $999 USD

1. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 15, 2016

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chronograph, automatic with date. Steel case, 42mm diameter. It comes on it's original dark brown OEM strap with steel OEM deployant clasp. Inner and outer box, sleeve, instruction book and date change stylus are included. Purchased new from Jomashop 12/29/15. Like new condition, worn four times, and only once on the strap.
    Overall condition of the watch is 98%, or 9.8 out of 10. Please pardon reflections, and the original sticker on the case back. There are no defects on this watch.
    I hesitated to list here because it's not vintage or Omega (and my international sales policy is bound to piss someone off :( ) but I love that it looks vintage and has the reliability of a new Valjoux 7753 powering it. Maybe some of my friends here will appreciate it too! Or maybe you already saw it via Watchrecon.com...
    $999 USD. Payment by bank wire or PayPal. Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail insured shipping (signature required) to an address in the United States. UPS and FedEx available at your cost.
    International shipping must pay by bank transfer (no PayPal), and must be on a UPS or FedEx pre-paid and insured shipping label that you email to me (I'll pay for packaging).
    I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES! I will not respond to trade inquiries.
    References found under the same user name "Time Exposure" on TZ/WUS/TRF/OF, and "timeexposure" on the big auction site. Any questions or need for different pictures, I am best reached at: metersfirst @ gmail . com (without the spaces), or you can send a PM.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

arkstfan likes this.
  2. CdnWatchDoc Feb 15, 2016

I have one of these and love it! The copper-chocolate of the dial is very nice in the metal. Excellent value at this price!
    GLWS!

arkstfan and Time Exposure like this.
  3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 23, 2016

A few notes:
    #1 is that the watch is still available!
    #2 is that the watch is being sold with no warranty. Jomashop wants registration within 45 days. I didn't do it, not because I'm lazy (just a coincidence), but because I would never want Jomashop to service my watch. Search some forums for stories that will clarify why I chose not to register it. Plus, I don't want to be giving out my personal info from the email receipt to the next owner (even though I trust you :) )
    #3 is that you should know (if you didn't already know since you're a smart lot, you Omega Forumers), this model 10045 has the solid case back. A newer version has a display back, but this isn't it. A buyer who had paid for the watch was dismayed to make the discovery after the fact, and tried to use it to negotiate a partial refund (I gave a full refund). The watch was not yet shipped, so it's waiting for you to open the shipping box and give it air.
    #4 is an apology to my Canadian friends (there were a few Capeland admirers from the Great White North!) who are disappointed by my "terms" (pay by wire, request for prepaid and insured shipping label). This is mostly due to my limited experience shipping over borders, and my 100% failure rate getting an insured watch shipped to Canada. With some experienced buyer's help, certainly we can find a way?
    Thanks!

4. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Mar 11, 2016

***SOLD***
    Many thanks for the compliments (it is a beautiful watch). But I found it a new home with a collector from another forum.
    Not a better forum, mind you. Despite my lack of participation here, this remains my favorite forum!
    Cheers!

arkstfan likes this.