Forums Latest Members

SOLD Baume et Mercier Classima Dress Watch with Balance Wheel window

1. ashleysteadman Aug 1, 2015

International buyers welcome - take advantage of the weak Aussie dollar to grab a bargain while you can!

This is a beautiful timepiece which draws more comments from observers than any of my other more expensive watches (Omegas, Rolex, and Zenith) - it has a very classic look with modern hints such as the window through the movement where you can see the balance wheel and escapement at work.

This watch has a 42mm stainless steel case with an official Baume et Mercier leather strap and deployment clasp. The sapphire crystal is perfect and scratch free (as all sapphire crystals should be). There are a few marks from normal use on the 42mm diameter case - the new owner could choose to have this polished and it would look good as new. Automatic movement runs perfectly.

It makes a fantastic dress watch but I need to slim down the collection - I don't wear dress watches enough to justify keeping this one :( I have the outer boxes, papers, and warranty card for this watch - originally purchased in 2012 for $3500 and has been well looked after since (I am very careful with my watches).

Any questions please ask. Watch is located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally (have done so many times).

I'm looking to get $1750 AUD ($1250 USD) to me - can accept PayPal, direct transfer etc. I have a number of references on Omega Forums and eBay and can share my work/personal contact details with interested buyers.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. ashleysteadman Aug 11, 2015

Sold elsewhere!