Forums Latest Members

SOLD BandRbands LARGE leather straps, 20mm.

1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Oct 15, 2019

Hi guys

On the left we have the Oak Classic Vintage Strap.
    On the right we have the Cognac Class Vintage Racing Strap.

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

These have hardly been worn (no more than 5 times each)...they are too long!

The night that I ordered them most likely involved one or 3 glasses too many of something tasty ( ::facepalm2:: ), because I somehow chose the 'Large' length, when it should have been 'Medium'.

I have 7.5inch wrists, so by no means small, but these bad boys are for the real men with B I G wrists.

I took them to a leather store to add two extra holes (and they misaligned one of them on the Oak ::facepalm2::::facepalm2::), but in all honesty its not a bother, unlike some flaw on the dial of the precious. As such I price accordingly.

Sale terms and conditions. 70 CHF (USD / EURO / GBP equivalent) for both straps wired directly to my Transferwise account. Paypal F&F will be accepted, in CHF as specified. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these fees, and is a local transaction for us both. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.

I will include shipping to wherever you are in the world.

References (by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum).

I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

Thanks ΩF for this space

2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Oct 17, 2019

big-wristed-bump