Band of Brothers Episode 1 Watch ID

Thread title says it all. Re-watching The Band of Brothers series for the first time in a decade. This watch popped up full-screen. No markings on dial. Is this a generic movie prop or is it a reproduction of an actual watch. If so, which one?

Found it on the internet but I’ll leave the question and answer up for others who may one day search on the same topic. It is an actual A11 in that screenshot. Orders for them were filled by Elgin, Waltham, and Bulova. Lt Winter’s watch was real (and a beauty at that). All other in the series were replica A11s.
Edited:

Found it on the internet but I’ll leave the question and answer up for other who may one day search on the same topic. It is an actual A11 in that screenshot. Orders for them were filled by Elgin, Waltham, and Bulova. Lt Winter’s watch was real (and a beauty at that). All other in the series were replica A11s.

Yep, its an A-11. Here is mine. P2271670.JPG P2271675.JPG

Yep, its an A-11. Here is mine. P2271670.JPG P2271675.JPG
Stunning. I’d like to have one in my collection one day.

Stunning. I’d like to have one in my collection one day.

Most of them out there have chrome cases that are all beat to hell. If you are lucky you can find one that was made with a sterling silver case. Mine is chrome, but has very little wear. I suspect it was never issued. They made millions of these. I watched ebay like a hawk for a couple of years before this one came up with a BIN price under $300. I saw a lot of crap before I snapped this one up.

Check out Scott McCoy's site:

https://www.watchmakerscott.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=a-11

I have not bought from him, but he did service my A-11.