Forums Latest Members

Baltic Warranty Service Experience - Kudos

1. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. May 7, 2019

Chrono stopped running smoothly, reset was off, watch ran slow. I don’t know what I did, might have hit a door frame .. can’t remember. Sent an e mail to Baltic. Received a same day reply. Next day I received a mailing label to Grand Central Watch Service in NYC. Sent it off and received frequent updates on status before the watch came back. Total time 4 weeks. Pretty happy with their customer care. I did have to confirm with them my return address twice though. I think they need to work in their customer data base. Any way looking forward to Aquascaphe delivery confirmed for June. Back on the wrist... 4CB50466-2F70-43B3-A9B9-FB0B8F92E14B.jpeg

vibe, Dsloan, Joe_A and 7 others like this.
  2. ikanbilisclub Mar 2, 2021

Thought I'd revive this thread. Had a fantastic experience with Baltic servicing as my Baltic Bicompax 002 chrono reset button stopped working for some odd reason. Thankfully, it was still under warranty.

Emailed Baltic, received an acknowledgement reply 1 day later. 2 days later, received the DHL return shipment label to send the watch back to France.

Dropped it off at my local DHL office in Singapore on 10 Feb 2021 and watch returned hale and hearty to my doorstep on 1 March 2021.

Kudos to Baltic who not only make IMO fantastic timepieces but also provide quality customer service post-purchase too!

IMG_20210303_082111.jpg

KeithS, Dsloan, Larry S and 3 others like this.
  3. Dsloan Mar 2, 2021

How do you like your 002? I've been eyeing one a bit lately but haven't been able to pull the trigger.

4. ikanbilisclub Mar 3, 2021

I really have a weak spot for chronos and really dig the 002 especially the sector dial and the texturing. My wrist is 6.5 inches so the 38mm size falls within my 37 to 38mm sweet spot. I got this pre-owned from the original owner (who had bought 2 pieces of the Bicompax 002 and couldn't justify keeping two haha).

I gather some aren't fans of the Seagull movement and in my case Baltic had to replace the entire movement at this current service (bearing in mind the watch was purchased new by the original owner in Sept 2020).

That being said, their customer service including response times, clear communication and fairly prompt servicing is a huge plus!

Just one more photo if it helps sway your decision;)

IMG_20210303_111942.jpg

destroid, Dsloan and Larry S like this.
  5. Dsloan Mar 4, 2021

I might just do it...I've been focusing on some family financial goals and haven't bought a watch in almost a year. Maybe this would scratch the itch...

I like the design and the texture on the dial quite a lot. The movement isn't exciting, but at least it sounds like the service was good.

ikanbilisclub likes this.
  6. ikanbilisclub Mar 4, 2021

Do let us know how it goes!

Dsloan likes this.