Forums Latest Members
  1. Stratlad Mar 1, 2017

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262863629868Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Saw this tonight, pretty bad applied logo, can the experts on here identify how much else is wrong???

2. redpcar Mar 1, 2017

Crown fit has issues. Varnish is peeling on the dial. Lume is gone from the hands. Given this, it would be safe to assume there are issues with the movement.
    Poor dial = poor value.
    $250 in gold on the case for melt.

Stratlad likes this.
  3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 1, 2017

Wonky Omega group is usually a sign of a clumsy removal for redialing.

Stratlad likes this.
  4. j.allen Mar 1, 2017

I recently purchased a Seamaster DeVille which had a raised Omega logo. The characters were linked together (not crooked), but there is no question that the dial is original. I returned it because it was operating erratically and I did not want to tear it apart and find all kinds of problems.

Is the raised logo supposed to be mounted to the dial as all one piece? If so It's kind of ugly without the separation of the letters. In this image they appear linked but are crooked, which doesn't make sense.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 1, 2017

I think the links were covered in matching dial coloured lacquer. Probably removed in an ultrasonic bath?