Forums Latest Members
  1. alexgalt May 11, 2015

I bought his Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Trilogy.
    Nutshell: He was easy to deal with, replied promptly and was fair in every respect. The watch was exactly as described. He shipped the watch within hours after the funds clearing, provided unsolicited updates on the tracking information and was, literally, a pleasure to deal with.

More detail:
    I buy watches from time to time on eBay or on Japan Yahoo auctions. I've mostly given up on eBay. I fell in love with this watch the first time I saw the post and although I knew I wanted it, it took me 3 months to buy it. The level of comfort I felt buying from a forum member with a long history on this site and other sites was a pleasant change from the anonymous auction sites. A person can create a false identity and false feedback easily enough, but the ability to review a member's posts over the years provides a unique insight into the person you are dealing with. I haven't met him and I may not ever do so, on the other hand, if I'm in Denver I'm sure we would enjoy a drink and a few stories. So, my review is positive for him and for buying from a fellow forum member.

M

2. Baco Noir May 11, 2015

Thanks! Pleasure was mine. As a buyer, you did everything right too. Researching the seller is paramount for buyer confidence and you did your due diligence. You communication was great as well and always professional. If you do make it to Denver, drinks are on me and if I make it to Osaka, I will definitely see if you are available to meet up. Enjoy the Trilogy - it's a beautiful and unique piece.