Forums Latest Members
  1. fibonacci086 Jan 31, 2016

Hello, I am going to send this ref. to Bienne for a complete service and a bezel replacement.
    I really like the constrast between the yellow gold dial and the black hands and indexes.
    I intend to wear that watch about 1x a month or so, it will not be a safe queen

I would have a few questions regarding service:
    As there is no lume in the hands, i guess that a replacement would make no difference right ?
    What do you think of a slight polishing on this one ?
    Some pics below, sorry for poor quality:

goldie2.png goldie00.jpg goldie0.jpg goldie.jpg

Other advices will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks folks

maccoretti likes this.
  2. fibonacci086 Jan 31, 2016

Do you think that Omega will accept to provide the orignal gold bracelet, same as ref 345.0802?

3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jan 31, 2016

I think sending it to Bienne is a mistake. It's overpriced and, unless you want the watch to look new, it will come back that way. Where are you located? I think there are many members who can recommend a watchmaker.

4. fibonacci086 Jan 31, 2016

I live in Bienne :) and I do know a good watchmaker in the region.
    yes I would like to have it like new
    To my understanding, value will not be affected as replacement parts will be identical to original parts (no lume), correct ?

5. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Jan 31, 2016

If you want it returned to the condition it left the factory you are in the right place...Just be prepared to sell your sister to pay for it.

6. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Jan 31, 2016

That's the big question. Will they be identical, or will a dot over a number on the bezel have moved? Or a omega symbol now be printed, rather than placed, on the dial. Or something else like that.

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 31, 2016

Nobody fan say for certain but that's a reasonably assumption. The replacement parts won't be cheap though, especially any made of gold.

8. Gael.Bx Nov 5, 2022

Hello, did you done the service at Bienne ?

Do youhave a better picture of this caliber ?