Forums Latest Members
  1. Barcode Dec 12, 2018

Hello all, I posted a quick shot of these the other day as a first post, but I did want to post a few more pictures with a slightly more detailed look at the watches. I wish I new about this message board before purchasing! Ah well, anyway, do you guys mind taking a look at these two and letting me know about them?

They were both claimed to have been freshly serviced, in fact I know the Dynamic was serviced at the very least because the date wheel changed from gold to white before I received it. I don't have the means to open it, as far as I'm aware, for a movement shot. Additionally I noticed that the connection point for the clasp and the lower part of the bracelet on the Geneve is a bit tired and the spring bar pokes through quite a bit more than it should, do these spring bars come in wider sizes? Thanks!

dynamic1.jpg dynamic2.jpg dynamic3.jpg geneve1.jpg geneve2.jpg geneve3.jpg geneve4.jpg
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 12, 2018

Those are Omegas and not recently serviced.
    Unless you mean recently geologically.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Dec 12, 2018

The date wheel can easily be changed without servicing the watch, so unless there is a receipt for a service, it likely needs one.

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 12, 2018

I’m looking at all the dirt on the case and some in the movement.

5. Barcode Dec 12, 2018

The case open is not the one that had the wheel replaced.