Authenication / Valuation Sites for Omega's

Are there any specific sites (that may charge a small fee) that you can send pix or a link to that can give you an honest Good, Bad, Ugly, STFAF (stay the F away from) ?

I had recently bought a couple of waffle faces off Fleabay, a 265 and a 344, sort of impulse buys, and posted them here but everybody had an opinion, most were helpful, but we all know what opinions are like. I would like one from a person that is the Rainman of Omega's.

I'm still looking for a vintage Seamaster on C24 for my son for his 21st but want to make sure it's an accurate description and not a Frankenstein which, as it appears, I've bought recently.

Unfortunately that person doesn’t exist, but you’ve already found the closest thing to it. Several “rain men” in different areas gave you feedback - you didn’t like their opinions?

seekingseaquest hit the nail on the head. The most experienced and knowledgeable Omega collectors in the world are members of OF. Opinions offered by those collectors may differ as to a particular watch, but all of them will include sound advice.

I had recently bought a couple of waffle faces off Fleabay, a 265 and a 344, sort of impulse buys, and posted them here but everybody had an opinion, most were helpful, but we all know what opinions are like. I would like one from a person that I can pay to give me the opinion I want to hear.
FIFY.

Unfortunately that person doesn’t exist, but you’ve already found the closest thing to it. Several “rain men” in different areas gave you feedback - you didn’t like their opinions?
Yes actually, I did like their opinions and the information that they provided. As I stated, I’m still looking for an Omega for my son. I’m thankful for any input given, good or bad as it’s been given by people with more insight on these matters than I. I guess if this is the place to post and then watch the fireworks then this is the place to be.

Yes actually, I did like their opinions and the information that they provided. As I stated, I’m still looking for an Omega for my son. I’m thankful for any input given, good or bad as it’s been given by people with more insight on these matters than I. I guess if this is the place to post and then watch the fireworks then this is the place to be.
I'm not entirely sure what you saw in your earlier thread to suggest there would be fireworks as you put it. No one was rude to you or about your watches as far as I can see, they merely commented on the originality (or otherwise) at your invitation. It all looked pretty polite to me but as noted above it you want someone to simply validate your choice maybe this isn't the place. I don't know of any authentication service such as that you are requesting and I rather doubt one actually exists.

Not sure about fireworks, but if you’re looking for informed opinions on watches, then yes, post what you’re looking at and you’ll receive free advice from experts.

But also, if you want to pay me for my opinion, without the mix of more informed and less informed opinions you’ll get via the forum, then I’d be happy to accept your money.