Forums Latest Members

Aussie heads up - MWO - $225.56 shipped - until Sun 24/05/15

1. Emeister Donut-eatin desk-divin wannabe-astronaut fat dude May 20, 2015

Received some emails re the Click Frenzy/Mayhem 48 hour online sale 'event'.

One offer is an extra 20% off at bookworld.com.au using the voucher code BW-FRENZY20

I was quite surprised to see Moonwatch Only listed on their site.
    Seems to be normally priced at $275.07 so with discount it comes in at an excellent $220.06 + $5.50 shipping.
    The shipping rate even seems to be a flat fee per order so you can add more books for no extra shipping cost.

Comparisons:
    Moonwatch only.com list price 250 Euros = approx $352 (you'd have to add shipping)
    Best current eBay offer to Australia I could see = $379.37 shipped

Best I've done was during an eBay 15% off event back in September and ended up paying $314.50 shipped (with Mondani).
    So even the 'normal' price looks good at bookworld.com.au
    I've only taken it as far as the checkout page and entered the discount code, which was accepted. I think the code might expire this evening (Thursday 21/05/15) but not too sure.
    EDIT: Site says this code is good until midnight (AEDST) on Sunday 24/05/15.

Good luck to anyone who hasn't grabbed a copy already.
    Please let us know how ordering went. I've never used them or even heard of them before.

Shipping information from the site: EDIT: No longer showing as "in Stock" but shipping times seem the same.

Edited May 21, 2015
  2. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 20, 2015

Ordered! Code worked.

Emeister likes this.
  3. timjohn May 20, 2015

Great tip, just ordered, many thanks...

4. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 20, 2015

Already have one, but a pat on the back for enabling even more MWOWISs to add to their library.

5. marturx May 21, 2015

Many thanks for an excellent tip!

Worked just fine

6. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2015

7. Dre May 22, 2015

Thanks mate!

Just ordered mine, the book is not in stock but it's available to order and will be shipped in 3-5 weeks. The code worked just fine!

Never thought of looking on this website especially for the online promo for book as for the last couple of days all the promos are only from GQ and Vogue online fashion shopping event! Thanks for sharing Emeister!

8. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 29, 2015

Mine just arrived. Here are my half daughters enjoying it. My eldest (3.5 yrs) pointed to one and said "you've got that watch daddy"![​IMG]

CdnWatchDoc, Hijak, TNTwatch and 4 others like this.
  9. Emeister Donut-eatin desk-divin wannabe-astronaut fat dude May 29, 2015

Wow! That was seriously quick. :cool:

I didn't end up buying anything despite rotating my 'shopping basket' quite extensively last weekend. :rolleyes:

Glad a few of you got what I consider an amazing deal. :thumbsup:

Expensive for a colouring-in book though :eek: ;)

What will your girls be paying for Speedmasters in the years to come? :oops: