Forums Latest Members

ATTN - Tradition by JB Champion Mesh Braclet eBay Listing DO NOT BID

1. rfordo Feb 13, 2018

I apologize if this is frowned upon on the forum but I figured there is a decent amount of cross over between this community and those that would bid on my eBay item, a Tradition by JB Champion Mesh bracelet.

Anyways, eBay has really let me down on this listing. After going days, and multiple calls to eBay customer service, trying to figure out why multiple international buyers were unable to bid on this item, I have finally found my stupid error with only 8 hours to go. I did not put a weight for my package so eBay is unable to calculate the international shipping. Since it’s so late I can not end the item.

So, if anyone is watching this item, I am cancelling all bids I can get to in time. Please, please do not bid if you see this message.

Sorry to everyone else on the forum who this doesnt apply to but I thought it could help ... ::shy::

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.
  2. mr_yossarian Feb 13, 2018

::popcorn::

3. jetkins Feb 13, 2018

I’d be pretty pissed if I was the current winning bidder. Just sayin’.

ac106 likes this.
  4. rfordo Feb 13, 2018

I apologize if anyone took this post the wrong way, I simply wanted to give any potential buyer a fair chance at bidding.

Anyways, the winning bidder immediately requested to cancel the order without any contact from me. I am guessing this is either a large coincidence or a member here (maybe?). If so, thank you!

5. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Feb 13, 2018

I have never been able to sell an item on eBay without listing a weight. Pretty sure it’s a requirement.

6. rfordo Feb 14, 2018

I have sold a good amount of items, many times only listing a flat charge for shipping with no dimensions. Oh well I made the mistake once so now I can imagine I will be weighing my packages before listing. Live and learn