Attention: Residents Of DE/DC/MD/NJ/NY/PA/VA (the DC part) & WV (the DC part)!!! T-2 MONTHS TO THE 4TH ANNUAL MID-ATLANTIC G2G IN BALTIMORE ON 12/7!

YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP YET!?!
giphy.gif 1728055685300.pngFAMILY COMMITMENTS?
giphy.gif
YOU HAVE TO WORK?
giphy.gif
SPOUSE WON'T LET YOU GO?
giphy.gif
WEATHER CONCERNS?
giphy.gif
KIDNAPPED?
giphy.gif
OTHER LAME EXCUSES?
giphy.gif
SERIOUSLY?
giphy.gif
JUST PM @gbesq AND SIGN UP ALREADY!
P.S. YOU'LL ACTUALLY HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME.
Edited:

If you haven't attended one of our past G2G's, but are interested in attending this year, here's what you can expect:
If you have questions or need further information, don't hesitate to PM @gbesq or @JwRosenthal for details.
If you've been on the fence about attending in the past, do yourself a favor and sign up. You'll be glad that you did.

Bumping for our new members who are surfing OF this evening.

Very helpful. Thanks for cluttering up the thread with your drivel. You’re the OF equivalent of spam email.
It was genuine excitement about Baltimore. It’s a fantastic city. I lived there for four years and still miss it. I hope it’s a great get together.

It was genuine excitement about Baltimore. It’s a fantastic city. I lived there for four years and still miss it. I hope it’s a great get together.
Then please accept my apologies. I’m up working in the middle of the night and a bit cranky. Sorry for sounding off. My bad.

4 years in Baltimore…Hopkins?

4 years in Baltimore…Hopkins?

4 years in Baltimore... Prison? 🤪

4 years trapped in a wall and people could hear your heart beating? Have to make a Poe reference, even though he was technically from Virginia but spent a good chunk of his writing days here and died under very odd circumstances.

F. Scott Fitzgerald spent a good amount of time here writing about the hospitality and swanky parties he attended while Zelda was at Sheppard- Pratt….no reason to not have a good time even when your wife is in the loony bin.

False dichotomy. It's often both.
What are we- 2 out of 3 went to jail for the last decade?

What are we- 2 out of 3 went to jail for the last decade?

I'm still surprised Stephanie Rawlings-Blake managed to escape without an indictment.

I have to interview Brandon Scott next week. should I invite him to the meetup?

I'm still surprised Stephanie Rawlings-Blake managed to escape without an indictment.

I have to interview Brandon Scott next week. should I invite him to the meetup?
lol- she was a public defender, she knew better. She had the unfortunate distinction of being the mayor when the Freddy Grey riots happened- nobody could have handled that well.

It depends on what watch Brandon is wearing- if it’s a Rolex then absolutely not! What kind of asshat would wear a Rolex to an Omega event….don't answer that, Greg.

What kind of asshat would wear a Rolex to an Omega event….don't answer that, Greg.
I didn't see nuthin' . . .

Bump! Spaces are filling up fast! Don’t be like Matt Damon and get left behind!
IMG_7864.pngPM @gbesq to sign up!
Edited: