Forums Latest Members

Attention All OF Truck Drivers! here's one for your enjoyment...

1. alam Feb 24, 2020

I know there are a few professional truck drivers around here who must check this guy out! Now, that's a set of cojones! ::screwloose:: What kind of penalties will you face by doing something like this?

https://www.fox5dc.com/video/657984

DaveK likes this.
  2. Faz Feb 24, 2020

:eek: So he comes wrong way onto an exit ramp the makes a U-Turn onto a busy highway? I’ve seen plenty of outrageous driving but this takes the cake...

In Can-USA, arrested, jailed and prosecuted. I would also put some cattle prods to his gonads for good measure.

Alpha and alam like this.
  3. chunkythebulldog Feb 24, 2020

Yes he was sent to jail. Think he got 6 months.

4. Canuck Feb 24, 2020

This one, not for enjoyment. A flatbed trailer loaded with peat moss on a rural Saskatchewan highway, driver on his first solo after two weeks experience, blasts through a rural stop sign. Ignores several warning signs, rumble strip, and large STOP sign with flashing red light! A bus loaded with the members of a junior hockey team, broadsides the trailer, kills 10 young men, three coaches, a broadcaster, an athletic therapist and the bus driver. Remaining passengers all had serious injuries. Truck driver gets eight years, and will be deported upon completion of his sentence. Hard to feel sorry for him, but imagine the torture he’ll go through for the rest of his life, having to sit and listen to 100 victim impact statements at his trial! Might be he gets “wasted” in jail.

5. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 24, 2020

Yes an absolute idiot but thankfully in my experience the professional truck driver is way above the vast number of idiots driving private vehicles.

6. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Feb 24, 2020

Jail time for that? Ridiculous.

7. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Feb 24, 2020

What a maroon. All the traffic was going the wrong way in my book anyway.

I would expect something like this in Russia, but England. No manners at all.

8. Professor Feb 24, 2020

Richard Harris used to drive trucks before becoming an actor. he was banned for life from operating any motor vehicle in the UK for pulling a similar stunt that resulted in his abandoning his truck when it became wedged blocking all traffic on a major causeway.

9. duc Feb 24, 2020

Plus, Little Bill kicked his ass all over the town...

10. RevZMan123 Aug 17, 2023

Plus a 1 year ban (wow, did I really just get goaded into responding to a 3 year old necro?!?!?!)

MDubs likes this.