Forums Latest Members
  1. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

come on guys lady has asked me to buy this again but can anyone identify it?

looks like it may hold the "omega 1110" (eta 2482-2?) Kinda like the "maison fondee" range? but has standard Omega stamp

can somebody PLEASE identify this watch so i can make a sensible offer these are "sellers" photographs... Please for the love of dear baby Moses, Buddha, Allah, and Christ Reborn... dont ask me to get you any more photos... it's like asking a hamster to explain quantum mechanics

.. explain Quantum mechanics..
    [​IMG]

..EXPLAIN Quantum mechanics!

[​IMG]

.. EXPLAIN QUANTUM MECHANICS!!!
    [​IMG]

heres the watch

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    upload_2016-11-4_18-10-32.png

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 4, 2016

Tell lady you won't buy it until she sends you photos of the movement and inside the case back. Not that difficult.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Nov 4, 2016

Please, anyone?

Buck2466 likes this.
  4. ulackfocus Nov 4, 2016

If we couldn't help you the first time, then you probably won't get help this time despite bringing Buddha and hamsters who study quantum mechanics into the equation.

However, since Moses parted the Red Sea, maybe he can part the caseback from the case so we can see the internals.

After that, we'll screw it back on and get Noah to test the water resistance.

Willem023, Jwit, Stewart H and 3 others like this.
  5. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Nov 4, 2016

It may be some form of a Dynamic.

6. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

you dont recognise it at all? i mean i can almost certainly ascertain its not a fake too much is correct even the straps A GENUINE OMEGA i can tell that..

she cant take it off i bought watches from her before... they are inherited.. shes not interested..

but you are being daft yea i get it if we could bloody get the case back off... its like me saying.. i spy with my little eye a four letter word beginning with C and you asking what are the next 3 letters and then ill guess..

7. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

i get what you mean it looks like the dodgy 90s dynamics that killed the range but that was it and before that very little..

ive seen seamaster like this but why no "seamaster"

8. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 4, 2016

@FullyWound
    There is no way to verify this without the inside of the caseback. It might be a fake, or it could be one of the watches from that period with low volume of sales and lots of variation.

As you know the case looks good, but without the reference and no other examples on the internet either due to above reason or its a fake, magic is not going to happen. Since I assume you already looked for matching examples on the internet.

Davidt likes this.
  9. ulackfocus Nov 4, 2016

It could also be a woman's watch. Not many experts on those around here.

marturx likes this.
  10. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Nov 4, 2016

Black dial. 151462_04_full.jpg

FullyWound likes this.
  11. ulackfocus Nov 4, 2016

Maybe the OP's watch is a redial. That would also explain why he can't find info using just the pictures.

12. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Nov 4, 2016

FullyWound likes this.
  13. marturx Nov 4, 2016

Dennis is probably right. Look at the crown's size compared to the rest of the watch.

That is most probably a small size watch and thus not so interesting, disregarded the fact that it seems to be a 80ies or possibly 90ies watch

14. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

aah well done!! got a link to one i can pull as reference off

no its 90s and it just has a MASSIVE crown like @Vercingetorix suggestion of the "dynamics"

but should be 36 / 38 mm

15. marturx Nov 4, 2016

Why's that? A MASSIVE crown on an automatic dress watch?

16. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 4, 2016

Want us to wash your dishes too? 5 seconds with google reverse image search...

tpatta likes this.
  17. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

because omega did go a little "ugly" in the 90s... this was the same decade as the Quadra and the Ying Yang Nonsense.. and the aforementioned Dynamics!

RE reverse image oh yea!,. sorry..

Foo2rama likes this.
  18. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

19. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 4, 2016

It wasn't so much superior knowledge, it was a willingness to do your research for you.

Davidt, tpatta, Spacefruit and 2 others like this.
  20. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 4, 2016

not really any well i suppose any "whats this" line of questioning is but sounds like @Vercingetorix already knew which is what anyone asking the "whats this" question is hopping for someone with prior knowledge to the item at hand... Hell i did look googled every combination of "Omega Automatic No name 1110 ETA White Dial Maison... etc " for hours to no avail!

bloody japanese...