Forums Latest Members

Ashley Steadman is a TOP seller - buy from with confidence!

1. blubarb Sep 3, 2015

I have bought a number of watches online from the UK, US and in Au over the recent years and mostly through sellers who I have dealt with previously or have known personally. I was a bit nervous in approaching a new (to me) seller with whom I had no previous dealings with. However, I had heard that Ash had some good sources and I had heard his name in connection via some eBay pieces I had been watching but never bid on. A couple of forum members suggested it would be worth my while to contact Ash and ask him to keep a look out for what I was after as he was also in Au. I did this and asked some tentative questions about the watches I was after and I was grateful for Ashley 's quick replies with what I knew were honest and straightforward answers. And, in the tradition of buy the seller first, I did some searching on Omega Forums and was genuinely impressed with Ashley's knowledge, openness and contribution to this great forum. Everything felt right. So I maintained contact with Ash and within a reasonable time Ash had two Speedmaster Pros, one I wanted for for my own collection and the other for my son as a daily wearer. Exactly what I was after to the T. Both well priced and in super condition. I Paid by direct bank transfer and the watches were dispatched immediately. I received them a day later and superbly packaged. I can say that until Ash says otherwise he is my goto guy for sourcing the pieces I want for my collection. So to keep it brief, let me assure you that Ashley Steadman is a top seller and you can definitely and without any hesitation buy from him in confidence.
    Cheers,
    John.