Forums Latest Members

Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon Review

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 12, 2013

Below is an excerpt of the entire article on Fratellowatches. Click Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon Review to read the entire article.
    [​IMG]

Arnold & Son was one of the biggest surprised for me at this year's Baselworld. The timepieces showcased to us by one of their master watchmakers were both from Arnold & Son's Instrument and Royal collection. Let us start by showing you the Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon timepieces from the Royal collection. In this article, we feature both the blue guilloché dial version in red gold as well as the silver guilloché dial in stainless steel.
    The post Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon Review appeared first on Fratellowatches.

SpikiSpikester likes this.
  2. ulackfocus Sep 12, 2013

Put the silver dial in the red gold case, and the blue dial in the stainless case. The red gold and blue is not doing it for me, and I'm a big fan of blue dials and red gold - just not together.

EDIT: I see the pic of the combination in the article. Too bad it's 42 mm. :(

3. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 13, 2013

The black dial with silver moon is beautiful. Mind you, they all are...

4. Cozmopak Mar 25, 2020

Very old thread. But some of their watches have piqued my interest. I have zero expendable income now, but it’s nice to dream. :)

Has anyone handled these in the metal or own one? Some of their models, including this moonphase, are quite beautiful.